Unarmed Security Guards
Private Security Services in Los Angeles
Premiere Security Group
Premiere Security Group provides private security services in Los Angeles. We can protect your business assets and property with unarmed security guards who offer a highly visible security presence – serving as a deterrent to potential threats and criminal activities. Our unarmed security officers are trained to a use a variety of techniques to handle and respond to any issues that may arise.
What to expect when working PSG:
Benefits of hiring private security:
Private security personnel act as a visible deterrent to criminal activities, reducing the likelihood of theft, vandalism, or other illegal actions.
Trained security guards can promptly respond to security breaches, emergencies, medical incidents, or other critical situations, minimizing potential harm or loss.
Private security can be tailored to specific needs, whether it’s protecting residential areas, commercial establishments, events, or personal security for high-profile individuals.
The presence of security personnel can create a sense of safety and reassurance for employees, customers, residents, or visitors, contributing to a more secure environment.
Security guards can enforce access control measures, prevent unauthorized entry, conduct bag checks, and monitor surveillance systems to mitigate theft, loss, or unauthorized activities.
Trained security guards can handle minor incidents, de-escalate conflicts, provide first aid or assistance, and efficiently communicate with emergency services when required.
With over 35 years of combined experience in the industry, our management team has the ability to staff your facility with the security personnel it requires to give your peace of mind. Our goal is to deliver cost effective and efficient professional security services with 24-hour direct supervisory and management assistance to all our clients.
Hire 24/7 Unarmed Security Guards through a trusted Private Security Company in Los Angeles with Over 35 Years Experience
When you hire an unarmed security guard, you can have peace of mind in knowing that you are providing highly visible protection to business or property. While unarmed officers do not carry a firearm, they do undergo extensive training to help identify suspicious activity and handle potential threats. We staff unarmed security at businesses, retail stores, residential complexes, gated communities, warehousing facilities, parking lots, and more.
Hiring a private security company is one of the most effective ways to protect your property and assets. At PSG, we’ll work collaboratively with you, or your property management team, to assess your current security measures and provide you with an updated plan that addresses your needs.
Invest in your security and request a quote for private security services at your business or property today!
We Offer Unarmed Security Guards For:
- Retail Stores and Shopping Malls
- Entertainment Venues
- Parking Lots
- Commercial Buildings
- Residential Complexes including Apartments and Loft Buildings
Have a great experience or want to learn more about what our customers are saying? Read our reviews on Yelp or Google, or we invite you to share your comments and feedback with us.
Armed vs. Unarmed Security Guards
- Firearms and other defensive weapons: Armed security guards are trained and authorized to carry firearms and other defensive tools such as batons, pepper spray, or tasers.
- Enhanced threat response: Armed guards can quickly respond to high-risk situations, potential armed attacks, or active shooter incidents with the ability to neutralize threats.
- Deterrence factor: The presence of armed guards often acts as a deterrent against criminal activities due to the potential consequences associated with encountering armed resistance.
- Specific training requirements: Armed guards undergo extensive training in firearm safety, use-of-force protocols, crisis management, and de-escalation techniques.
Unarmed Security Guards
- Unarmed guards primarily rely on observation, reporting suspicious activities, and providing a visible security presence to deter potential threats.
- Access control: We commonly employ unarmed security in settings such as corporate offices, retail stores, warehousing facilities, and apartment complexes, where their primary role is to enforce security rules, conduct access control, and monitor CCTV systems..
- Interpersonal and conflict resolution skills: They receive training in conflict resolution, de-escalation techniques, and effective communication to handle difficult situations calmly.
- Armed with non-lethal tools to help detain individuals and control a situation before law enforcement arrives.
Invest In Your Safety
Hiring an unarmed security guard provides peace of mind knowing that someone is there monitoring your property to help prevent any damage or theft and to ensure the safety of those who are present. We offer a range of unarmed security services at reasonable prices. Contact us today to learn more about how Premiere Security Group can help.